Terms And Conditions Of Letting - Yorkeys Knob Holiday Rentals
- The premises are available to you and your nominated guests for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt and confirmation.
- The property is available from 2 PM on the day of your arrival and is to be vacated by 10 am on the day of your departure, unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed upon by the owner and/or agent. If the premises are occupied past the given times, an extra change will apply. Minimum fee half day charge of the nightly rate.
- On vacating, the premises are to be securely locked, all lights and air-conditioners to be turned off and the keys are to be left on the kitchen bench. Premises to left in clean and tidy condition, dishes washed and rubbish removed. A cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card if additional cleaning is required.
- The Agent makes the booking in good faith. However the Agent is not responsible for actions or changes made by the owner or a third party which may impact on the booking and over which the Agent has no control.
- Further, The Agent takes no responsibility for descriptions of the property advertised on the web, brochures or any other written material, or verbal information given by the Agent or the Agents staff or associates.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Agent agrees to apply every reasonable endeavour to offer you alternative accommodation.
- All bed and bathroom linen plus pool/beach towels are provided.
- A change in bed linen is undertaken for all stays in excess of 10 nights.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, the cost of which is included in your quoted tariff. Should you require extra cleaning services, or extra linen during your stay, arrangements should be made paid prior to arrival.
- Unless otherwise stipulated NO PETS ALLOWED.
- As the landlord/agent does not cover your personal belongs under their insurance policy and therefore take no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongs in or on the property, we strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance.
- A telephone is connected to each property for local and incoming calls only and operates on an honesty system. Please leave the appropriate money for calls made beside the phone,.. It is suggested you purchase a Telstra Phone Away Card for STD, ISD and calls to mobiles..
- Access may be required from time to time, for necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Notification of any breakages, loss, damages or maintenance must be reported to the agent immediately. Any costs associated with the above, caused by you or your invitees are required to be paid for or replaced by you.
- The agent will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agent's best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
- Additional cleaning required will be charged to the guest at the discretion of the Agent.
- Loss of keys or remotes will be charged to the guest
- In the event that you change your booking, for whatever reason, a fee of $50 may apply. The Agent reserves the right to apply this condition at its discretion.
- Strictly NO PARTY policy. Maximum guests permitted onto premises as per total amount of beds. Only guests as booked may reside at the property. The agent may involve a third party ie; Police, at any time in which they feel necessary.
- Any costs incurred by the body corporate, onsite manager, managing agent and the landlord which are associated with your holiday booking, will be charged to you at the Agent's discretion.
- Noise will not be tolerated. Guests must respect the enjoyment of their neighbours at all times.
- Any costs incurred by the agent for after-hours call outs will be charged to the guest, minimum fee $50. i.e. keys locked in property.
- Key Collection - Key codes, apartment numbers and access arrangements will be notified the day prior to arrival. Please phone Trish 4055 8855 for these details.
Payments & Cancellations
- To confirm your booking you will be required to pay one nights accommodation or not less than 10% of the value of the accommodation booking arranged on your behalf by Yorkeys Knob Holiday Rentals. (whichever is the greater)
- If paid by cash or direct credit, your credit card or photo ID will be requested at check in Full and final payment must be made on (or before) your arrival.
- If for any reason your deposit is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and apply appropriate cancellation charges.
- In the event that you cancel your booking 29 days or more prior to arrival we will refund your deposit less an admin fee of $50. If you cancel for whatever reason 14 to 28 days prior to arrival you will forfeit one nights accommodation. Cancellations less than 14 days or no shows will require payment in full. This amount will be charged to your credit card. However, if the premises are rebooked by ourselves or a third party at not less than the rate at which you have made the booking this condition will not apply.
- An admin fee of $50 applies to amendments and cancellations. The Agent reserves the right to apply this condition at its discretion. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Corporate/Short Term Conditions:
- $500 bond required
- Payment monthly in advance
- No cleaning or servicing. A weekly service can be arranged - an extra charge will apply.
- Guest responsible for departure clean
- No linen included, available for hire at extra charge
- $30 per week electricity allowance, guest responsible for excess
- Phone bar in place
- Extra pax additional charge
- Applicable holiday terms and conditions apply